New Delhi: No one can question the wonderful health benefits of turmeric. In Ayurveda this is called a wonder spice. It has great health benefits and enhances your beauty at the same time. One of the main spices in curries, is arguably the most powerful herb on the planet at combatting and potentially reversing disease. It has several healing properties. There are several health benefits of turmeric, 6 of them are:
* A natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burn.
* When combined with cauliflower, turmeric has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
* Prevents various types of cancers from spreading in lungs (especially).
* Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier.
* Aids in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
* Helps from severe menstrual discomfort, cramping, bloating, excessive bleeding or mood swings.